1-50 still possible!!!!!

to quote frankie

> Anyway, we have a couple of things we’re looking at.

or the last post,last sentence

> But we have some ideas.

Source

this does not mean they wont bring it back,they are just criticizing it and they are right

but instead of just throw it away and keeping it in halo 3,try to implement it and make it better exactly like AAs

for example:it should not be important for ranking up,with what kind of person/account your teammates have

the problem of boosting in halo 3 was this:the speed of ranking up was steered by if the account of your teammate (in doubles for example) was good or not.if the account lost many games you would rank up slower,if not you would rank up faster

now:make it only based on winning,no matter what teammates you have,that would solve the problem of deranking and boosting,why need a boost account if the boost account doesnt affect ranking up? and if you dont need a boost account why should you derank?

the second problem would be selling,but why would you sell your account you spendd hours of playing on? but i guess people are even selling their accounts in reach if they reached the heighest rank,it needs more time but stillnow make it harder to rank up 343.that would solve the selling problem,nobody would sell his account when he played over 2 years with it to get the 50.in halo 2 there were barley people over 40s and most of them were cheater…

yes,now the last problem are the cheater.while i already played against several cheater in reach you may not,but they are in reach as well.i have no idea how to solve this,but i think harder banhammer and such things would be a good thing to start with

343,i made some suggestions,now is your turn,since you are the developer

i want frankie to see this suggestions,could someone pls send him this link on neogaf since hes not reading this forums

now people i want you IF YOU ARE FOR THE 1-50 SYSTEM TOO,IF IT WOULD BE TWEAKED post your suggestions below to help 343,of course you can discuss below too

Here is your next problem, rank “campers.”

Get 50, system holds them in the bell curve. No more new 50s due to no more new players or people leaving their rank.

> Here is your next problem, rank “campers.”
>
> Get 50, system holds them in the bell curve. No more new 50s due to no more new players or people leaving their rank.

what if you lose a level after you didnt play for a week or something? that would keep people playing the game

> > Here is your next problem, rank “campers.”
> >
> > Get 50, system holds them in the bell curve. No more new 50s due to no more new players or people leaving their rank.
>
> what if you lose a level after you didnt play for a week or something? that would keep people playing the game

So you want Reach’s systems tied in as well where you lost your division after a month or two?

EDIT: Also, this: http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst81851_TrueSkill-System-Solutions.aspx

I am leaning towards this guys ideas.

> > > Here is your next problem, rank “campers.”
> > >
> > > Get 50, system holds them in the bell curve. No more new 50s due to no more new players or people leaving their rank.
> >
> > what if you lose a level after you didnt play for a week or something? that would keep people playing the game
>
> So you want Reach’s systems tied in as well where you lost your division after a month or two?

yeah why not? i have nothing against reach system when tied in with halo 3s,reachs alone was boring,lets say:

ranked playlist:1-50 system,does not affect rank

social and in general:exp for winning games and spartan points for aas weapons and spartan ops missions and so on,dont cqare if ranking up with EXP or spartan points

It should be like this. In ranked you have a different skill in every playlist like H3. But, unlike H3, instead of having Highest skill, you have Highest Current skill. Kinda like Vetoed’s idea but a bit different. The skill would not go down if you choose not to play on it like H3’s but if it does go down, so does your highest current skill. Your skill would go up depending on your performance and if you win. Everyone’s elses skill shouldn’t matter for your skill. It will match you up with similar skill anyway, so if you do good and win, you go up a skill level. This would prevent derankers and boosters because you can’t “boost” anyone up with your skill level.

This is perfect to me because it’s like H2, H3’s, and Reach’s skill systems combined with H2’s skill system and H3’s with a different skill number in each ranked playlist, and Reach’s with how well you do but not based on points or anything but on if you win and k/d and such. There would be no boosting either except for sold accounts and people recovering them, but that happens in every multiplayer game that’s popular and can’t be helped. There would be at least no derankers or boosters from deranking. It would be solely on how you do.

Seasons would not be in this and your skill would not reset after a certain time. It would be like H2’s where if you lose on your current highest skill, your overall rank would go down, but with xp like H3’s. Hopefully 343i will see this post and get ideas from it.