1-50 ranking system? yeah, or nah?

do you guys want a ranking system or not? simple as that.

i don’t care as long as i can find a sniper that isn’t boosting K/D in BTB

I wish people would drop the 1-50 thing. It isn’t coming back this game. We’ll find out what the rank is when we find out about it, plain and simple.

Pretty sure it’s already been announced to be in but only seen by you.

> I wish people would drop the 1-50 thing. It isn’t coming back this game. We’ll find out what the rank is when we find out about it, plain and simple.

yeah, I know it’s not coming back and I don’t care either way, I play with whats given to me (hehe) I was just curious how many people ACTUALLY want it back, just curiosity really.

> Pretty sure it’s already been announced to be in but only seen by you.

that would be fine with me, but that would flare up sold accounts again :confused:

I really enjoy the new ranking system,the 1-50 wasn’t bad,but now a days you have people who feelings get hurt if they don’t have the skills to play halo,so the dev. team decided to make Halo any skill friendly.

> I really enjoy the new ranking system,the 1-50 wasn’t bad,but now a days you have people who feelings get hurt if they don’t have the skills to play halo,so the dev. team decided to make Halo any skill friendly.

I really think they’re trying to attract players from other games,which is good of course, and telling them off by saying “you suck” would discourage them to play, right? so I think this is an ok thing with me for sure!

Seeing 1-50 ranking system and reach’s system, reach is better, for me.

Do I want a Ranking system? Yes.

Do I want 1-50? No. Its easily manipulated.

> > Pretty sure it’s already been announced to be in but only seen by you.
>
> that would be fine with me, but that would flare up sold accounts again :confused:

does ppl selling accounts really bother personally harm anyone? I dont see what the big deal is. if you are dumb enough to spend money on one to boost your ego then thats on you.
just not a valid argument against 1-50 ranking.

No nay option in the poll, so I shall not vote.

I’m fine without a visible ranking system, as long as it’s skill based.

Just some sort of skill-based, visible ranking system. Doesn’t really matter what, as long is it is based on win/loss.

Title and OP are Not, the same thing…

1-50 isn’t coming back :frowning:
It could have been fixed so easily

Reach’s Arena isn’t coming back :slight_smile:

Halo 4 will have a skill based Ranking system – But that’s all the info we have on it

I don’t want 1-50. Theres people who make it to 50, make a new account, and just make Multiplayer absolutly miserable for the lower levels.

> I don’t want 1-50. Theres people who make it to 50, make a new account, and just make Multiplayer absolutly miserable for the lower levels.

how is that any diff from having to play with those highly skilled players all the time, due to there being no rank segregation at all?

Noting like a poll that ask a “yes or no” question but has 6 different choices to pick from.

> > I really enjoy the new ranking system,the 1-50 wasn’t bad,but now a days you have people who feelings get hurt if they don’t have the skills to play halo,so the dev. team decided to make Halo any skill friendly.
>
> I really think they’re trying to attract players from other games,which is good of course, and telling them off by saying “you suck” would discourage them to play, right? so I think this is an ok thing with me for sure!

with or without a skill rank new players are going to get decimated in matches. Good players are still around but they will run rampant at any level because there will be no ranking system to separate them. Have fun with that lol

> > I don’t want 1-50. Theres people who make it to 50, make a new account, and just make Multiplayer absolutly miserable for the lower levels.
>
> how is that any diff from having to play with those highly skilled players all the time, due to there being no rank segregation at all?

That is the biggest mystery…

Most probable answer. No number to tell them they are bad, just multiple stomps do to unbalanced matches.

So why do some not like the Reach’s ranking system, and only want the old 1-50 for Halo 4?

Reminded me of Starcraft 2’s system with the different player leagues. Wood league baby, bottom of the barrel of players.

Though a leaderboard of some sort for Halo would be nice with that kind of system. Probably would have helped solve confusion over where a player stood in a division in the past.