0xp for completing missions on Legendary?

Just finished Reclaimer on Legendary, got the achievement, but it’s saying 0xp. Is that right? That’s stupid if so.

What you saw was the commendation for doing it. You got the challenge xp don’t worry.

My XP didn’t increase, though.

I was a level 22 from Matchmaking when I started the campaign, and I’m still a 22 :confused:

Sadly, completing missions on Legendary doesn’t give xp. I agree with you, they do need to add an xp reward of at least 1000 to each completion.

Campaign commendations do not reward XP.

From a canon standpoint it’d be kinda odd if your Spartan was ranking up directly because of what MC did half a year ago.

The challenge won’t level you up entirely…

> Campaign commendations do not reward XP.
>
> From a canon standpoint it’d be kinda odd if your Spartan was ranking up directly because of what MC did half a year ago.

Canon wise, I agree, however dying 38 times on a mission hardly fits the canon either, eh? It’s just kind of silly, imo.

It’s stupid that you think campaign should count towards your Multiplayer rank. I don’t even think Spartan Ops should count.

Multiplayer should have ranks based on skill, and neither Campaign nor SO rewards skill, and should have no effect on your multiplayer skill or rank.

> It’s stupid that you think campaign should count towards your Multiplayer rank. I don’t even think Spartan Ops should count.
>
> Multiplayer should have ranks based on skill, and neither Campaign nor SO rewards skill, and should have no effect on your multiplayer skill or rank.

It’s stupid that you think it’s stupid.

> It’s stupid that you think campaign should count towards your Multiplayer rank. I don’t even think Spartan Ops should count.
>
> Multiplayer should have ranks based on skill, and neither Campaign nor SO rewards skill, and should have no effect on your multiplayer skill or rank.

Multiplayer ranks are based off of XP already, not skill. Therefore the point you have just tried to make is moot.

That said, skillful player get armor unlocks and such. That satisfies me.