031 Exuberant Witness- EDIT: Monitor theory?

Is she strictly to Genesis and only apart of that game or is there any chance she would come back on the journey as well? Because I miss her cute little self…

> 2535419166122192;1:
> Is she strictly to Genesis and only apart of that game or is there any chance she would come back on the journey as well? Because I miss her cute little self…

I believe monitors can leave there planets/installations but eventually will return because it’s their purpose

> 2535419166122192;1:
> Is she strictly to Genesis and only apart of that game or is there any chance she would come back on the journey as well? Because I miss her cute little self…

It’s very possible for her to come back but I doubt she will because Monitors are so stuck on their installations that leaving it for a long time would be insane in their book.

So she can come back… makes me theorize actually… could humanity defy Cortana and her AI teams with Monitors? After all in Halo 5, once Exuberant Witness gain more control, she was able to take back Cortanaʻs pleasu- treasure, the John 117. Maybe a little more kick and more Monitors… something could happen or I just have terrible Monitor information.

Last we see of Witness, she helped Blue Team and Osiris make it off of Genesis and stays there.

If she doesn’t come back, I hope we encounter the Monitor of Installation 07 then. I’d like at least some Monitor to show up.

Since infinte is taking place on a halo we’ll definitely see a monitor. So if witness doesn’t return we will definitely see A monitor

> 2533274812652989;5:
> Last we see of Witness, she helped Blue Team and Osiris make it off of Genesis and stays there.

Well thats as terrible as like seeing the last of Osiris. I think she would continue back. I still dont understand why they dont acknowledge her presence after “I have control again!”.

> 2535419166122192;8:
> > 2533274812652989;5:
> > Last we see of Witness, she helped Blue Team and Osiris make it off of Genesis and stays there.
>
> Well thats as terrible as like seeing the last of Osiris. I think she would continue back. I still dont understand why they dont acknowledge her presence after “I have control again!”.

Because we leave Genesis. She takes back Genesis from Cortana, which is all she really wanted. Her duty is to monitor Genesis, not continue to help the humans. Not to mention that if she left Genesis, she’d leave it open to attack by Cortana or some other force. Once Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris are off Genesis, there’s no reason to check in on Exuberant unless we got back to Genesis for some reason.

Monitors don’t typically leave their installations unless there is no installation. Even 2401 Penitent Tangent, Monitor of Installation 05, didn’t leave, and he was so careless that he allowed a Flood outbreak to occur. The only monitor we’ve seen leave an installation is Guilty Spark, and he only left after his installation was destroyed.