0% Disconnection rate since new update

Xbox One Only

I’ve successfully completed 4 out of 4 Blitz matches without issue.

I’ll keep this updated - let’s see what game completion streak I can build up before I get disconnected or the game goes out of sync!

Streak: 7

Update:
5 out of 5 Blitz matches
2 out of 2 Domination 2v2 matches

I can’t seem to find a match since downloading the update. Hard rebooting my xbox.

i’ve been noticing all the server de-sync’s i was experiencing was people rage quiting, if ya play 1v1s you’ll hardly have server issues

> 2661949065475413;2:
> I can’t seem to find a match since downloading the update. Hard rebooting my xbox.

Wait til’ more people have downloaded the new patch. It probably ain’t your Xbox. It takes a while for everyone to find games at the moment. Also I’d advice restarting the queue every once in a while.

> 2533274802858354;3:
> i’ve been noticing all the server de-sync’s i was experiencing was people rage quiting, if ya play 1v1s you’ll hardly have server issues

There’s also more data to handle with more players so I’m pretty sure that has very little to do with it.

OT: I’ve played three games without any problems whatsoever.

> 2533274881110679;4:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > I can’t seem to find a match since downloading the update. Hard rebooting my xbox.
>
> Wait til’ more people have downloaded the new patch. It probably ain’t your Xbox. It takes a while for everyone to find games at the moment. Also I’d advice restarting the queue every once in a while.
>
>
> > 2533274802858354;3:
> > i’ve been noticing all the server de-sync’s i was experiencing was people rage quiting, if ya play 1v1s you’ll hardly have server issues
>
> There’s also more data to handle with more players so I’m pretty sure that has very little to do with it.
>
> OT: I’ve played three games without any problems whatsoever.

people didnt rage quit in the beta because their records were being wiped, now that their records stay, i notice plenty of server de-syncs when i start steamrolling enemies, or take out thier whole army, people quit fast when their one trick pony rush fails on them… trust me its rage quitters de-syncing the servers its obvious when it happens, also game freezes if people queue up a bunch of marines to come out the base while its getting destroyed, call me a liar now

Yall need to get better Internet unless of course you are playing on PC then game is broken but I have not disconnected a single time since launch on xbox but the guy I play with has crappy Internet probably gets disconnected 3 or 4 times a night so get better Internet and no more problems

Just got my first server desync since the update. Looks like it’s still a thing.

> 2728966917066801;6:
> Yall need to get better Internet unless of course you are playing on PC then game is broken but I have not disconnected a single time since launch on xbox but the guy I play with has crappy Internet probably gets disconnected 3 or 4 times a night so get better Internet and no more problems

If 343 have had to issue a patch to deal with stability already I don’t think you can blame people’s internet. There have been far too may threads about it on here for it to just be down to people’s internet.

> 2661949065475413;7:
> Just got my first server desync since the update. Looks like it’s still a thing.

Dang, I wonder if it’s due to quitters like someone said above. Were you winning/close to victory?

All of my desyncs have been when I’m about to win (suggesting quitters).

> 2533274806711091;9:
> > 2661949065475413;7:
> > Just got my first server desync since the update. Looks like it’s still a thing.
>
> Dang, I wonder if it’s due to quitters like someone said above. Were you winning/close to victory?
>
> All of my desyncs have been when I’m about to win (suggesting quitters).

It was a vs ai match lol

Not enough games to make a final veredict. On Sunday I played ten matches and only got a disconnect on the tenth game. Some other days I’d get several in a row.

Hopefully this won’t happen anymore with this new patch! Still downloading with my third world Internet connection.

I also have not had a disconnect or laggy game or desync since i got my refund :smiley:

> 2533274863735437;12:
> I also have not had a disconnect or laggy game or desync since i got my refund :smiley:

Wow, you were very quick to get a refund. Didn’t you want to wait to see if they could patch it first?

> 2533274806711091;13:
> > 2533274863735437;12:
> > I also have not had a disconnect or laggy game or desync since i got my refund :smiley:
>
> Wow, you were very quick to get a refund. Didn’t you want to wait to see if they could patch it first
>
>
> > 2533274806711091;13:
> > > 2533274863735437;12:
> > > I also have not had a disconnect or laggy game or desync since i got my refund :smiley:
> >
> > Wow, you were very quick to get a refund. Didn’t you want to wait to see if they could patch it first?
>
> Three main factors. Had it only been one or two issues i could see continuing to play and not jumping the gun however, there were three main factors in my decision to refund. 1) Servers were absolutely unprepared for the release. With over 80 disconnects in the first two weeks of play, the frustration from disconnects was overwhelming. 2) Complete unbalance of units. Again I could have lived with this knowing it will be fixed but added to the other issues it was increased frustration as well. 3) Overall lack of communication from 343 and CA. Not an apology for “oh you spent 80 bucks for early bird which was actually another beta test.” Updates at best were once a week. The most recent patch that was updated on 2/28 has still not had a response or update.

> 2533274863735437;14:
> > 2533274806711091;13:
> > > 2533274863735437;12:
> > > I also have not had a disconnect or laggy game or desync since i got my refund :smiley:
> >
> > Wow, you were very quick to get a refund. Didn’t you want to wait to see if they could patch it first
> >
> >
> > > 2533274806711091;13:
> > > > 2533274863735437;12:
> > > > I also have not had a disconnect or laggy game or desync since i got my refund :smiley:
> > >
> > > Wow, you were very quick to get a refund. Didn’t you want to wait to see if they could patch it first?
> >
> > Three main factors. Had it only been one or two issues i could see continuing to play and not jumping the gun however, there were three main factors in my decision to refund. 1) Servers were absolutely unprepared for the release. With over 80 disconnects in the first two weeks of play, the frustration from disconnects was overwhelming. 2) Complete unbalance of units. Again I could have lived with this knowing it will be fixed but added to the other issues it was increased frustration as well. 3) Overall lack of communication from 343 and CA. Not an apology for “oh you spent 80 bucks for early bird which was actually another beta test.” Updates at best were once a week. The most recent patch that was updated on 2/28 has still not had a response or update.

Uhm, the patch landed today? Isn’t that sort of an update? lol