0 Day to go (Countdown Thread)

Nothing can explain or contain the amount of excitement and readiness I have for this game!

4 Likes

Normally I wouldn’t be falling for the hype of a game, but having played the flight. I can’t wait BTB here I come, sorry to what ever teams get me as I suck.

5 Likes

Luckily I have the 8th and 9th off work. Hope to go to a midnight release!

5 Likes

I’ve been playing Apex Legends for 2 years and 8 months now. I can’t express how ready I am to finally be able to play a good arena game again.

3 Likes

Nice I can’t wait to play with the guys we are hyped

5 Likes

I’m very excited for it!

3 Likes

That 2018 announcement trailer felt like it was yesterday tbh.

5 Likes

I keep forgetting that it was in 2018, I thought it was in 2020… though 2020 and most of this year is a collective blur.

5 Likes

I’m freakin’ out! Like the day before the tech preview!

3 Likes

Only 30 days? Well guess it’s 29 now.

3 Likes

they’ll have an early access edition or something…

So 27 days :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m nearly 50, and in all my years I have played alot of games, never have I been this hyped for a game and it’s soooooo good, H4 I was like yeah it looks ok, H5 was just meh, Infinite iv’e actually suffering withdrawal after the flights! Thankyou 343 for listening :grinning:

9 Likes

I think it’s gonna happen for sure, heard 5th mentioned which doesn’t make sense as it’s Sunday, hopefully something about it is said on 15th, but then also how it will work with everyone who has already pre-ordered?

4 Likes

Gonna feel like a lifetime away now that it’s so close.

4 Likes

Let’s gooooooo

Haven’t been hyped for a game like this in a long time.

4 Likes

So hyped I even got some of the Rockstar cans and got the Gold AR Skin and Warthog skin.

3 Likes

After the massive disappointments that were the Vanguard and 2042 Betas, I’m even more ready for Infinite than I was during the Flights.

2 Likes

Super excited! cant wait.

2 Likes

Woo hoo, the 8th of December will be my Christmas !!!

3 Likes

I may have to do the same! At the very least the 8th. Here is to hoping the servers will handle the sizable player base at launch.

2 Likes