0 Day to go (Countdown Thread)

Feels like a lifetime, but only 30 days to go until we get to play Infinite :grinning:
So hyped for this, and super excited what we got coming on the hype train.
Wort Wort Wort :nerd_face:

Hey, can we get some halo emoji’s?

42 Likes

I am ready ti take both the 8th and 9th off to play the game!

10 Likes

Halo, Battlefield, Forza Horizon 5, GTA: SA: DE…and hopefully, a Series X. Man, remainder of this year is going to be insane for me.

10 Likes

I’m off the whole month, going to shut off social media when it comes out to avoid any spoilers, don’t really want to come across videos of gameplay I wouldn’t of reached yet as gonna take my time and explore zeta halo :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Glad I was able to avoid the spoilers that came out of the tech test.

5 Likes

It’s absolutely incredible isn’t it? After six years… feels surreal. The hype is incredible right now.

11 Likes

That is great, 1 month of nothing but Halo

5 Likes

I gave up trying to get a series x, picked up a series s for now and I’ll get series x when 2nd get comes and give series s to my daughter. Although it’s not 4k, it’s better than having 30fps on xbox one

5 Likes

It is all very exciting. I was playing nothing but MCC and H5 in anticipation but now I’m playing a lot of Hades instead. Going to keep my Halo palette fresh ready for my time off work to play all day!

6 Likes

I also now have a series S, and really I do not mind not playing it in 4k, I mean my regular TV is not that powerful

5 Likes

I have booked 8th Dec 2021 - 4th Jan 2022 off (annual leave) from work, have been looking forward to playing halo infinite.

5 Likes

This year went so fast…
I cant wait!

5 Likes

I’m counting the seconds… Can’t wait…

2 Likes

86400 seconds :rofl: It’s not too long

6 Likes

Damn it, don’t remind me :scream: :rofl:

5 Likes

I can’t wait, discord party ready for team deathmatch, btb, capture the flag. Wish it was sooner.

4 Likes

If we get a display stand where I work, I’m hopefully going to cosplay in my Recon outfit to do a bit of advertising :sweat_smile: After that, I’m diving into the Campaign to stop the Banished. Or temporarily delay them.

3 Likes

I am ready. And so is my wallet.

3 Likes

Got my series X locked and loaded for it.

5 Likes

Here’s just hoping that the launch goes smooth. Nowadays it seems more the exception than the rule that a game just works on the day it launches.
I dread to think that we’re all ready to go at zero hour only to be delayed by issues.

5 Likes