Notification

Icon
Error

«< Previous89101112Next >»19 Pages
Mechonis;2290706 wrote:
The main issue I've had with this game is that there is no descoping.
It gives people no reason to move throughout the map. Typically people stand back and use the DMR or sniper.

And it dumbs down the game so much that most people can five shot you across the map with ease.

This is exactly the problem.
Mechonis;2290706 wrote:
The main issue I've had with this game is that there is no descoping.
It gives people no reason to move throughout the map. Typically people stand back and use the DMR or sniper.

And it dumbs down the game so much that most people can five shot you across the map with ease.

imagine simplex with descope and no flinch:)
tweet this thread like i did... lets get even more support

#savehalo
NO MORE FLINCH! NO MORE FLINCH!
The people have spoken.

The big question is: Will they implement it?
R0LL Mann PhD;2291203 wrote:
The people have spoken.

The reality is 343i will probably never do, it is 'their Halo,' after all.
Bring back descope, it made mid-range fights so much more interesting!!!
VorpalDragon76;2291215 wrote:
R0LL Mann PhD;2291203 wrote:
The people have spoken.

The reality is 343i will probably never do, it is 'their Halo,' after all.

Yeah, until they notice that the cocaine pile is starting to get low. Then, just maybe they'll put it in Halo 5 so people actually buy it.
Another pointless change that's removed an element that made Halo, Halo. Must return for Halo 5 if not in this game.
I love how its nearly unanimous in favor of descope. Who thought flinch would be a good idea in the first place? How does this get through testing?
Mr Tags;2291360 wrote:
I love how its nearly unanimous in favor of descope. Who thought flinch would be a good idea in the first place? How does this get through testing?

No idea...
I understand they were forced to rush this but why not just keep with this at least this.. There was no reason to change it.
We need to go back to our roots.
I would love descope to come back to Halo.
It seems that 343 changed it up to be like CoD, but it has failed.
Descope IS Halo, don't try to make it something it's not.
Descope and No Flinch was much better.
It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now...
336-47...
i think it should change for weapon like all of the snipers have no scope and all of the medium range weapons have flinch
cyclopsgd;2291673 wrote:
i think it should change for weapon like all of the snipers have no scope and all of the medium range weapons have flinch

No. Just no...

Flinch breaks map movement and precision weapons just as much as it does on snipers...
343-47. Favourite this thread if you voted de-scope. Try and get it noticed.
Just adding my reply, saying bring back De-scoping, I hope 343 actually listens to us for once, it breaks the game and the weapons
bradlllzzzz;2291385 wrote:
Mr Tags;2291360 wrote:

No idea...
I understand they were forced to rush this but why not just keep with this at least this.. There was no reason to change it.

They stated that the reason that they changed it is because getting descoped is too "jarring" of an experience. This is what 343i said before the game released.

However, I don't agree with this line of thinking at all. In fact, I find flinch to be more jarring than getting descoped. Descope means that you were able to come back from a battle in which you missed a shot and now you unscope him and then you finish him off now that you have the upper hand. It added another big layer to the meta game and to the skill of ranged firefights.

You were able to ping a sniper constantly by laying down suppressive fire to cover your teamates. Now, that doesn't happen at all and can't happen because the sniper barely gets flinched and can easily recover and land a body shot and send your reticle to the moon.

Shootouts are being devolved into a who sees who first kind of experience. This is not an evolution of the Halo franchise in this aspect. It is actually devolving. This change for the sake of change when no change was needed needs to be changed back to descoping.

Let's just say that this TU holds my future of Halo 4. If it brings in things that will make the experience 100x better, then I will get back on, but if it won't and they keep this(as well as many other issues) in the game, then I can't see me bringing myself to keep playing this game.
«< Previous89101112Next >»19 Pages